Somewhere Something Went Terribly Wrong
An investigation into the Origins of Trauma in the Human Species
- If trauma is not found in wild animals why is it so common in people?
- If it’s so biologically costly, how did evolution allow it to develop at all?
- When did humans start getting traumatized so easily?
- What’s going on here?
- Trauma is common in animals in captivity, including humans.
- It’s actually a collection of cultural phenomenon inhibiting biology that cause systematic traumatization in humans, not biology alone.
- Apparently at the transition between the Ancestral Environment (Paleolithic Period) to the Modern (Neolithic to Techno-Industrial).
- Let’s find out. Read the article to get started.