I help other healers understand and successfully apply psycho-biological principles so they can help their clients more consistently, more effectively and with more ease.
General Public People: Sorry to call you out but I’d say this isn’t what you’re looking for. A lot of this is technical stuff and some of it costs money. [See? I told you.] If you’re seeking an SE practitioner I recommend that you visit the national SEP registry here. There are a lot of good people ready to be of help. If you’re looking for my take on SE therapy you might check out my public projects, many of them share SE themes.
Most of my professional services are specifically created to help SE practitioners refine their skills in Somatic Experiencing®. Still, many are entirely appropriate for non-SE trained professionals interested in psycho-biological principles and the emerging body-brain-mind and somatic based therapies. [Oh my goodness, do I really talk like that?]
Links to the most current trends of my SE work in 2014:
- SE Reflections Blog and Podcasts – Free! Informal musings, answers to questions and general cheerleading for SE People.
- Polyvagal Theory Explained by Twig – Resources to help you appreciated and utilize the Polyvagal Theory in your helping profession.
- Marketing Your SE Work: A workshop reviewing the language and process of introducing SE to new and prospective clients.
- Where to Start – How to Proceed: A session series protocol suggestion for SE practitioners.
- Practicing Our Lines SE Languaging Rehearsal Weekend Information here – Twig’s funnest SE languaging workshop ever! 3 rehearsals in the US this year (LA, Seattle, Amherst)! Sign Up here.
- Phone Consultations for Practitioner Development – Individualized support for your SE studies and practice. Appropriate for SEP credit requirements and seriously good for both of us.
- Private SE Sessions – I’m available seasonally in Seattle, WA and by luck out there in the wider world.
- Details for 4-Day SE Session Clinic Study Intensives – Silly name but totally worth checking out if you’re into going farther with your SE adventure.
News that may be interesting to you:
- Definitely the best way to know about anything new I create is to be on Twig’s Newsletter for Helping Professionals.
Past Workshops and Services which might come round again at any time based on your invitation:
- A well organized archive of Twig’s workshops [link coming back soon] – Only the current workshops are here right now but I will get the old stuff back up sometime. Each listing has information that can be helpful to people digging deep into Somatic Experiencing.
- Invite Twig to your Community – Admittedly I’m traveling less but I’m still traveling. I’m always interested in hearing creative ideas.
Some ask, “Why does he put so much into this?”
And I respond, partly this is my job. As in, this is what I do to meet my financial obligations and keep myself safe that way. However, I’m not interested in just helping people feel better so I can make more money. I’m interested in making more money so I can help more people feel better. The passion comes from this recognition: I feel safer when the people around me feel safer. I’d like to help you help other people feel safer. Then I’ll feel even safer. That’s a good trade.