A Modern Pride Poem (Paused until Further Notice)
Update: This project was started on the anniversiary of the Carlton Complex Fire, 2015. Unfortunately new fires started in the area soon after and put a pause on this storytelling.I’ll return to these stories in the near future. For now you can view the original 5 episodes linked below.
Thanks for your interest. It started good and it’s only going to get better.
Join the newsletter below to get first updates![fve]https://vimeo.com/136471232[/fve]
Watch Here: Episodes from Finally the Fire:Trailer
- Episode 5.8 – Preparing to Return to the Storytelling Soon
- Episode 5.5 – Necessary Intermission for Real Life Self Care. Story resumes in August.
- Episode 5 – There was this roar in it.
- Episode 4 – It would melt and burn everything I had made.
- Episode 3 – You can fight this thing.
- Episode 2 – The scream felt so good and so bad.
- Episode 1 – Should we spit or piss before we put this thing out?
- Episode 0 – Trailer for Finally the Fire
A first-hand account of the largest wildfire in Washington state history.
Witnessed from a rooftop surrounded by flame.Recorded and published as 2-5 minute webisodes 1-year after the Carlton Complex Fire of 2014 (Wikipedia).