I love facilitating Somatic Experiencing sessions. Love it.
And for the time being my session availability is limited to a few special situations.
Here are a few things to know about my availability:
- My general public practice is currently closed. If you’re looking for an SE practitioner you can visit the national SEP registry to find many good people.
- Past clients should always feel free and encouraged to get in touch with me. I would love to hear from you and if I can be of help I’ll certainly do my best.
- Most of my sessions now take place in demonstration days or small group intensives that SE folks put together and I travel for. You can invite me too.
- I try to offer sessions to participants on the days before or after my workshops and in relationship to the SE trainings.
- I do offer a few weeks of sessions for SE students and practitioners in Seattle, WA 4 times a year.
- My schedule page always lists my planned availability in Seattle and elsewhere.
You came to this page with at least some interest in my SE sessions and then learned all those things above.
With that I’ll say:
- If we are unable to meet for a session because of my limited availability I think that’s a total bummer. I seriously hope you can find what you’re looking for elsewhere. There is good help out there to be sure.
- If you’re an SE student or practitioner (or a family member to one) and we’re going to be able to do some SE session work together sometime…I’m fully looking forward to that already. I’ll be sure to show up and I hope you will too.