Let’s take 1 moment to be sure you want to receive my professionally focused newsletter.
Sign up will start at the bottom.SE Practitioners, therapists and other helping care professionals interested in my projects to help them refine their understanding and application of psychobiological principles – and who can handle some cheerleading and occasional self-promotion* – can opt in for my professional newsletter below.
[I’m big on cheerleading others but would personally love to leave the self-promotion stuff out altogether. It bothers me to no end. Yet it’s the reality of these times so it’s part of the contract. So it goes…]
This free subscription will do a number of helpful things:
- Send you a bi-monthly email with links to any recent postings in my SE Reflections blog and podcast giving you an easy way to access these free writings and recordings.
- Give me a way to share occasional general news about my works, events and some friendly chit chat.
- Provide me a means to periodically and gently remind you that information about my workshops and paid services can be easily found on my Schedule and Services pages.
Those other ways are important though and lots of stuff gets announced in passing on Twitter, on Facebook, and on Google+. (Links coming soon)
Some things to know (Privacy, Projects and Transparency):
- My newsletter is powered by the email marketing service Mad Mimi who does a great job helping me stay in contact with you. They’ll also do a great job of protecting your data. We both promise not to share your information with anyone else.
- If you’re not actually a helping care professional I’ll recommend my public newsletter to you instead. My public projects will suit you much better.
- I’m highly sensitive to how much noise is in our inboxes and will be sure not to Spam yours.
- You’ll have control over your subscription, including some adjustment to delivery frequency and you can unsubscribe any time.